only show content box for non-logged in visitors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues only show content box for non-logged in visitors

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks, Diana. I do get the margin at the bottom, but the top doesn't show. Any idea why?
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, Try changing the margin-top value in the above-shared CSS or just let me know where did you added this custom CSS on your site because I am unable to locate the custom CSS. It was not even in the custom CSS section of Customizer nor in the Vibe Options Panel Footer Section. I will check and fix this for you
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I added the code in FTP style.css. It did effect the bottom margin, not the top.   .show_banner_on_checkout {margin-top: -9px !important;margin-bottom: 22px !important;}
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, If this style.css in which you are adding the code is the original file then this is totally a wrong practice. You should use appearance > customize > custom css to paste the code related to styling refer: http://prntscr.com/qycrma I added the code in wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer and it works fine. Please confirm so I can mark this topic as resolved
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Perfeeeeeect! :) Thank you so much. closing
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘only show content box for non-logged in visitors’ is closed to new replies.