Opening website problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Opening website problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Hello, I have weird issue, after i re setup wizard template, my website front end does not open and only work when i login back end and press visit website from there! what should i do?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok please make sure that : 1. you are downloading latest theme package from themeforest and using it to do the setup . 2. all your plugins specially buddypress and woocommerce is updated to latest version from wp-admin -> plugins -> installed plugins . If not then please update theme  . / 3. Your server has at least this much php configuration : WP Memory Limit:    128 Mb WP Max Upload Size:    32 MB PHP Post Max Size:    32 MB PHP Time Limit:    240 PHP Max Input Vars:    1000 If above does not helps then Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .    
    gasmsy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hello @gasmsy, make sure you have fulfilled with the theme requirements that are mentioned above by @Alex. and the dots you are talking about is the page loader styles refer this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-page-loading-effects/ you can disable this. if the site still not loading then I request you to please create your own topic because to check your issue if we want your's admin credentials or page URL of your site then an Email sends to the person who creates this topic with your credentials either you send them as a private reply which is not good.

so for security purposes always create your own topic.

gasmsy
    Participant
    Thanks. I installed a plugin that was causing that. I figured it out. The site is now working fine.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Opening website problem’ is closed to new replies.