Option to Turn Off Quiz Result Correct Answers

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Option to Turn Off Quiz Result Correct Answers

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ddileo
    Spectator
    There are instances when quiz answers should be kept secure so that students cannot share answers with those who are about to take the quiz. Please consider a Display Quiz Score as a default and Display Quiz Correct Answers as an option in the settings so that it can be turned off if desired.
    homeforsell
    Spectator
    Thanks for good idea! I agree with this point. Best regards,
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is available. Enable the setting : WP Admin - LMS - Settings
    ddileo
    Spectator
    Thanks, but checking 'Hide Correct Answers' does not provide the functionality requested. When marked, although the correct answer isn't given in the check results form, the entire quiz questions are still provided along with marked correct or incorrect. We don't want to provide a copy of the test at all, just the results (i.e., 70% or 7 out of 10 correct).
    lau919
    Spectator
    We also strongly need the function option to show only score percentage in Check Results, to prevent sharing of quiz and answers. It's important to ensure the quality of future exams. When can we expect it?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, I have added a filter for this in version 2.5. A switch or 2 line code fix will resolve this issue for you.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The filter is called wplms_hide_quiz_result_details   Adding code : add_filter('wplms_hide_quiz_result_details',function($return){return 1;});   would hide the quiz results and only display the quiz scores.
    Xabi
    Participant
    Where I have to add this code?
    ddileo
    Spectator
    Unable to find the add_filter for hiding quiz result details. Where should the code be added?
    ddileo
    Spectator
    A response please on how to implement this filter?
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Option to Turn Off Quiz Result Correct Answers’ is closed to new replies.