Ordering Courses in Vibe Grid (Elementor)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Ordering Courses in Vibe Grid (Elementor)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    1791delegates
    Participant
    Dear WPLMS Colleague, How do I change the order of courses listed in the Vibe Grid in Elementor? The courses are listed in descending order when I would like them in ascending order (see https://prntscr.com/nugct9). I tried listing them by upcoming courses (start date) and expired courses (end dates) but still no luck. Thanks, Nate
    maximus
    @1791delegates Well, the feature of ascending and descending of courses is not available in Elementor. The above screenshot: https://prnt.sc/nugct9 is showing the latest courses first. If You will create 2-3 courses and their names are 100,200,300 then 11 course will see at first and 100 at last. After that, if you will create one more course lets name is 11 then the course 11 will see at first. So the latest course will see at first.
    1791delegates
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maximus
    Hello I am saying that the feature of ascending and descending order for the courses is not available in Elementor as of now. As you have shared the screenshot, Those course created at last, that course showing at first position. That means the latest courses coming up at first position.
    1791delegates
    Participant
    Thanks. That makes sense. I changed the posting dates for all the courses so that they were in the order of the 800 level course with the latest date and the 100 level course on the current date. I then went the grid and sorted by latest course publication date. It's working well. Thanks.
    maximus
    @1791delegates Is your issue has been resolved. Please confirm me to close the topic.  
    1791delegates
    Participant
    Yes, it's resolved. Thank you.
    maximus
    Closing the topic...
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Ordering Courses in Vibe Grid (Elementor)’ is closed to new replies.