Ordering Courses – NEED your help

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Ordering Courses – NEED your help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    netimage
    Spectator
    I create course, setup up everything and do testing order. Money was transferred to the Paypal account, but the course is not accessible to the student.  When I hit (as a student who paid for the course on "Take the course" I am still redirected on the Shopping Cart. Is there any solution how to fix it. So the student will pay and he will get the access to this course.
    netimage
    Spectator
    www.recruitment.camp/wp-admin  pass is: camp07 admin user: portalprace nr1GftIniX#PNxN$Zua&x@rX
    netimage
    Spectator
    Well, I tried to google it, find any info on your forum, but nothing. After student paid for the course, the course is not active for him/her. So any help is appreciated!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate the issue please check video in private reply below
    netimage
    Spectator
    I used user: treehousecz / treehousecz3968 I hit the Take a course and paid through Paypal, got on "Order Received" page and when I hit on the Take course again it looks like that I need to pay for it one more time. But I also saw this "Waiting for admin approvals" so this could be the issue and as a Admin I need to approve the student if he/she pay? Could this be automatic?
    netimage
    Spectator
    I just fix that! Thanks to https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/help-waiting-for-admin-approval/ You can close it.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Ordering Courses – NEED your help’ is closed to new replies.