Orders Waiting for admin approval

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Orders Waiting for admin approval

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    Hi, I read another thread on the same issue here:  https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/help-waiting-for-admin-approval/ I have the same problem. I had already installed the plugin you suggest and had set the redirect to course page on order completion in WPLMS->miscellaneous. However, the Waiting for admin approval message still appears. In the same time, the button Start Course disappears completely. What's even worse, the order is marked as completed in WooCommerce and I can't really do anything. And as if that is not enough, I never get any notification or mail when new orders come in, even though I have set them up. Help please!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please make sure your theme and plugins are updated to latest versions i.e. 2.9.2. I'll have to check the issue on your website so can you please share the site url and the admin credentials to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    Just a quick update first: The Waiting for admin approval notice is still appearing and customers are not redirected to course page, however I made the Start Course button appear by setting Hide Course Button after subscription to Hide (on the course page). Is that supposed to be like that cause it doesn't make any sense? The biggest problem is though still that I don't get any emails neither from WooCommerce events or submitted contact forms (both the standard Contact Instructors and the one created when inserting the shortcode). The login is in the next message, I hope you can help.
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes the setting to hide course button should be set to hide if you want to show the button. ----------- For emails please try using the postman SMTP plugin, refer this tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/postman-smtp-for-emails/
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    OK, thanks. Still don't know how to remove the Waiting for admin approval note in WooCommerce though. And users are not redirected to course home on order completion.
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    By the way, your suggestion about setting up the Postman plugin (the link you provide) doesn't work for me or anybody professional. Why would a company send emails as Gmail instead as its domain? Can this be set up using the emails connected to my domain somehow? Cause I tried, got a success message but the mail never arrived.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, For emails please let me know if there is some particular email which is not working or is it that there is no email that is working. Also in the postman smtp tutorial we have explained using a gmail account but that was for just the demonstration purpose, you can configure your domain email also there, for this you'll have to configure some ports which you can do with the help of your webhost.
    DianaZahar
    Participant
    With Postman, it seems so far that mails are working. Without it, no mails at all work: WooCommerce, forms, WP notifications. I am though a bit worried as the plugin hasn't been updated in a year now and doesn't guarantee compatibility with the newest WP version. Is it still safe to use it? Solution to the Waiting for Admin approval message and missing redirection to course page, please?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Orders Waiting for admin approval’ is closed to new replies.