Organizing courses on "my courses" students page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Organizing courses on "my courses" students page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like to ask if there is a way or an option to organize the courses on the page "my courses" (for students) for example by categories (or in another way, if exists). It would be useful for those who has many courses. I don't know if I explained well what I mean... Thanks
    logan
    Hello, no there is not. this is what we have: http://prntscr.com/pi9lpt we can take this as a custom feature request then we will add categorization thing in the sidebar. please let me know your thoughts about the nominal cost 19$.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Ok the cost is ok. Have you an example (a simple image) of where the categorization will be placed? Thank you!
    logan
    Hello, i asked the development team they told me that they cant work on it because we are working on a theme update. wplms 4.0 will be faster and better in use. sorry this can't be done for now.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Ok thank you. When WPLMS update will be released? But after that, this customization will can be done? About my request, alternately, looking through your addons, I discovered "wplms custom learning path". Maybe it could be useful to me, because I need to create a sort of "big course" that includes many little courses. Reading the documentation,  I saw a "learning paths" tab, that appear in the student's dashboard. https://prnt.sc/pm4s6h What I need to ask you about it, is:
    • is possible to connect a learning path to a product?

• learning path courses appears also in the "normal" courses tab or only in the "learning paths" tab (this'd be very useful to me.)?

Thank you very much.  

logan
    Yes it is possible. You are right  with all two options. If your product is connected then they can find the path about it. They can directly goto course from the learning path.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizing courses on "my courses" students page’ is closed to new replies.