Other issues – Video/Content Protection

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Other issues – Video/Content Protection

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    Alex any updates?   thank you for your help. i have my videos loaded on Vimeo just waiting for this plugin to launch my site.   thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I am sorry we are already overloaded much with the bug fixes and the batches feature . This is on low priority so as of now i can tell how much time it is going to take to develop this plugin . As soon as we get time for this we will be working on this .
    aliwoodrhc
    Participant
    Thank you for your response. I am willing to pay $ for custom Development. Is there anyway I can pay additional to speed up the process. I really need this in order to launch my site. I will be waiting patiently either way. Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please understand we are already overloaded much with the bug fixes and the batches feature we promised . We will be right on the development of this plugin as soon as we get some space form the remaining things .
    bhoang
    Spectator
    Hi Aliwoodrhc & Alex, I am finding the solution to protect video from student downloading with browser and software. Are you have the solutions to do that? Could you share with me the plugin to protect video? Please help me, Thank you so much, Bien
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. You can try using wordpress content copy protection plugin.  
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Other issues – Video/Content Protection’ is closed to new replies.