OUPS… My problems wplms 2.0 default theme.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues OUPS… My problems wplms 2.0 default theme.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    crisulete
    Spectator
    HELLO VIBE. God job with update. I love the new functionality. BUT, there is some thinks. 1. When customize in wp dasboard when press to x dont close it. 2. The images are covering static header. 3. In the previous version when a student press to see a free lesson it will redirect to the login box. Now anybody can see the free units. :( . 4. In single course how to hide the ACTIVITY tab ? 5. How to hide the time units and quizes ?   P.S. Stiu ca sunt si romani care folosesc aceasta tema. Pentru a ne ajuta reciproc ar fi ok daca ne-am consulta.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. This is an issue as of now .We will fix this in the next quick update of the wplms theme . 2. Please try adding the given cssf rom wp-admin -> customize -> custom css : header {     z-index: 99999; } 3. Can you please share the tip if you have applied one and your site url for this . Ps: you can mark reply as private if you want to . 4. Please try adding the code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_course_nav_menu','remove_activity');     function remove_activity($nav){         unset ($nav['activity']);         return $nav ;     } 5. Please try adding the given css : .course_curriculum .course_lesson span.time {     display: none;   }  
    crisulete
    Spectator
    1. Good to know 2. OK 3. This code helps me : add_filter('wplms_course_curriculum_free_access','custom_free_access',99,3); function custom_free_access($html,$lesson,$free){ if(!is_user_logged_in()){ return ''.get_the_title($lesson).(vibe_validate($free)?'<span>'.__('Lectie Gratuita','wplms_modern').'</span>':'').''; }else{ return $html; } } 4. OK. 5. OK.  
    sandy
    Thanks for updating.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘OUPS… My problems wplms 2.0 default theme.’ is closed to new replies.