ow do I change the header of the course page by the default header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues ow do I change the header of the course page by the default header

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    surferbrother
    Participant
    how do I change the header of the course page by the default header that I created in elementor? https://prnt.sc/10rp0ks
    Diana
    Participant
    If you will change the header and want to show the elementor header then it will be appear on all pages, not just for course page
    surferbrother
    Participant
    This should happen, but it doesn't happen on my website. Only the courses and members page has the wrong header.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share temporary admin credentials with site URL in a private reply
    surferbrother
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This is an issue with elementor and buddypress . the course is actually a buddypress component registered with the theme. Its not just only the course pages , the elementor header will not work on buddypress profile pages or single course pages Its actually elementor’s issue , its is not buddypress compatible . IT is not able to detect the buddypress dynamic pages . You need to contact elementor to load the header on buddypress profile pages .
    surferbrother
    Participant
    But your theme is not compatible with the elementor? Why is this problem only on my website?
    Diana
    Participant
    Theme is compatible with Elementor The issue you are facing is on Buddypress Pages
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘ow do I change the header of the course page by the default header’ is closed to new replies.