Page Builder Doesn't Feed Content into Yoast SEO

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Page Builder Doesn't Feed Content into Yoast SEO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    learner4life
    Participant
    Hi, I am using Wordpress SEO by Yoast as recommended by WPLMS. However, I am facing a problem in the pages built solely using page builder, that the Yoast SEO doesn't recognize content entered in the page builder blocks. And I get an analysis like: Article Heading: Yes (1) Page title: Yes (1) Page URL: Yes (1) Content: No Meta description: Yes (1)</span> I also reached out to Yoast and got a response that: "If you are using a plugin or theme that doesn't send their content to our page analysis, please reach out the developer and ask them about adding the functionality to their visual builder." Can you please help?
    learner4life
    Participant
    I could find that it was a known error and was fixed in the past but for some reason the fix is not working anymore. Ref: http://vibethemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-html-css/wordpress-themes/wplms/11030-search-engine-optimisation
    learner4life
    Participant
    There was a recent Yoast SEO upgrade and deprecation of certain Ajax dependent hooks. Maybe that's the reason? Would appreciate a resolution from you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for pointing out this issue .We will check this out and will fixing the issues with the pages builder and yoast seo plugin .
    learner4life
    Participant
    Cool! An ETA would be terribly nice :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Fixed the issue in the latest update please check and confirm.

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6.1
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Builder Doesn't Feed Content into Yoast SEO’ is closed to new replies.