Page Builder: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxx bytes exhausted"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Page Builder: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxx bytes exhausted"

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    carlorandagio
    Participant
    Hi today I have updated both theme and childtheme, and all vibe and wplms plugins after the updating, when i try to modify each content in every post using the Page Builder, the content editor in the page builder seems to be broken, I receive a fatal error every time I click the "wheel icon" to edit the content the error message is: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.imparailportoghese.it/home/wp-admin/includes/ajax-actions.php on line 1708 " Anyway I have already defined ( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' ) in wp config, and in the .htaccess can you help me? thanks and regards Carlo
    carlorandagio
    Participant
    the same problem when I try to send a message
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please contact your webhost to increase your php memory limit . In actual it needs 134.217728 MB  but you limit is just 128 MB .
    shekharchap
    Spectator
    I Have the same issue and host provider said can't increase the memory than 128. how to resolve the issue . please assist.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This error is generating from teh buddypress plugin .So really need to increase the memory limit . Or you can try deleting the messages if you can .
    casabebe
    Spectator
    I tried increasing memory on the wp-config file and it didn't work. When I rang my hosting service Godaddy they said that's not the way to do it and I need to create a user.ini file What's your advice?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please contact your hosting provider to suggest the step to increase the php memory limit . You can refer to these links : The memory limit parameter must be increased from wp-config.php file as well as form server side . refer : https://my.bluehost.com/cgi/help/memory https://wordpress.org/support/topic/increasing-memory-allocated-to-php-1?replies=36
    casabebe
    Spectator
    Godaddy won't increase the server's Master value which is 64M - see below. Can you suggest anything else?   Discussion Notes Support Staff Response Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for contacting Expert Services. Per your request, the following PHP configuration changes have been implemented in a .user.ini file: memory_limit = 140M You may verify the changes at http://goddessque.com/phpinfo.php. Please note that if your requested changes are larger than the server's master value, they may not function as intended because this is a shared hosting environment. Master values on the server cannot be changed. We appreciate your business! Regards, Jess O. Expert Services
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like you have a considerable amount of content in your website . that is why it is requesting that much memory limit . You can try increasing the local value to the server maximum which is 140MB . Please contact your webhost on this . Please also try deactivating these plugins : 1. Eventon and its wplms addon plugin(if you are using). 2. Revolution slider . 3. Bbpress . 4. Visual composer .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Builder: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxx bytes exhausted"’ is closed to new replies.