Page Builder Not Working Properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Page Builder Not Working Properly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    adgaltrudy
    Participant
    Hello I am trying to create elements on my site and i fail to get  the Page builder to work. I try to use shortcodes and after all customizations when i click insert shortcode, nothing happens. Can you look into this ? If you need logins let me know   Regards  
    sandy
    1. Try deactivating all the third party plugins and see if it works fine. 2. If the above does not help, we would need your credentials to check the issue. Make sure to check "set reply as private" when you share your credentials so that it can only be seen by support team.
    adgaltrudy
    Participant
    here is the url   http://avatrudyvirtualtarot.com/new/wp-admin/ user:avaTrudy pass: kais*77*   Try with Home page . Feel free to deactivate any plugins.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      we checked your site . this is an known issue . When you click on the insert shortcode button the shortcode is inserted in the main default wp-editor box above rather than the wp-editor that you have in the block . This is already been into our issue log and we are trying to fix this and will be fixed in the upcoming updates of wplms . Thanks for reporting  this issue  .
    adgaltrudy
    Participant
    What you want me to do untill then? Wait ?
    adgaltrudy
    Participant
    I have decided to use VC instead of ur page builder plugin. Got Rev slider working too.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The shortcode is inserted in the wp-editor above the page builder section when you press on the insert shortcode button. Please cut the generated shortcode form the above wp-editor and paste it in the page builder wp-editor  for the mean time .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Builder Not Working Properly’ is closed to new replies.