page builder shortcode with visual composer bug

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting page builder shortcode with visual composer bug

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    waytogo
    Spectator
    Hello, I have problems to implement the instructor carousel shortcode into a page with visual composer elements. First I created the right settings with your page builder and the member carousel element and tested it. Everything works fine as long as I use visual composer and the page builder elements side by side (means above oder below each other). I wanted to switch off the page builder because I wanted to have one element of the page builder in the middle of other visual composer elements and with different column settings. To achieve this I make use of your "Generated Shortcode" Button feature and copy the shortcode in a text element of the visual composer. The bug is that the last right element has on the right side a cutted edge of the image and text. There is probably a conflict with the wpb_wrapper class. Can you please help me out?
    waytogo
    Spectator
    fiddled around with css and padding and found a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘page builder shortcode with visual composer bug’ is closed to new replies.