Page builder stuck on saving

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Page builder stuck on saving

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Whenever I try to modify any existing page or create a new page, add columns and content, the page gets stuck after I press the Save Changes Button. Already added to wp-config.php file
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' ); set_time_limit(200);
    JS Console gives the error
     wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 404 (Not Found)
    Plz find screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/flzfxu The file is there and I have also reuploaded it once. I have read up numerous topics on this forum and others and some say the file might not be available for access and hosting server needs to be contacted. If that is the case then what should I ask them to do? Was facing the same issue when hosting on a managed Wordpress server by GoDaddy and the error continues to show even though I tried setting up in another hosting (Site5). Update: JS Console also gives error Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://prntscr.com/flzn3v  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well first of all please check if this issue is appearing on new pages also ? Secondly please contact your webhost and ask them if there is some security enabled from their end which blocks the posting of html content via ajax calls or not ? OR they have any extra securities for data insertion in mysql tables .
    Yes the issue appears whenever I try to add any content on to the page using page builder. Secondly, I contacted the site host and they say that <span class="content">don't block any html files and they are supported at the server. They are persistent that it is the issue of script and that i should try accessing the </span><span class="content"><span class="content">content </span>using a different plugin. </span> So basically I am not able to modify ANY existing demo pages built using Page builder and similarly can NOT make any new pages using the Page Builder
    On a side note, when I was installing the theme, it gave "ajax error" in front of Buddypress installation
    And when i use firefox to add/modify content in page builder boxes, the Network console shows that admin-ajax.php is being accessed a LOT of times, but still no saving https://prnt.sc/fmdul8
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please share your site url and admin credentials in a private reply to check this at your end ?
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked your site and I found this to be that same error that appears on some hosting services. We are still not sure how this error appears to some users . Can you please please simply try setting up a test installation on different server or on localhost and check this issue again ?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Page builder stuck on saving’ is closed to new replies.