page course wplms-modern

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes page course wplms-modern

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Hello, in the new modern theme in the course page now I can see the related courses. I wonder how to set up such courses display in this section
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share more details on this on how would you like to show the related course in what basis ?
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    i would show course by similar course in same category, or the best will be choose course manually. For next features offline course, will be great match "search in same course category" and "location", other thing how can i show course like this mine block > http://prntscr.com/956j97
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is exactly how related courses work in modern theme. a. We get the course category of the published course. b. We get the courses from the same categories ( with OR  condition for  multiple categories) . Thanks for suggestion on course category, we'll plan on improving the Course Category and Advanced search widget. Simply create a page builder carousel and do not enter any title for the block, this will force the <> arrows to appear below the carousel.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘page course wplms-modern’ is closed to new replies.