Page CSS display issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Page CSS display issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ixiredu
    Participant
    Hi, My theme and plugins are all up to date. I am using v4 version. But there is a CSS display problem on the pages. I ask for your help.
    ixiredu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi means you are trying to say that you have this member card on your site https://ibb.co/8zKsvpW but it is showing like this: https://ibb.co/tZHJG55 ? if yes then make sure that you have set the card in the members directory and for the second issue both are the different layouts if you want specific one then you can select that member-layout section so the specific one will be applied on the members page
    ixiredu
    Participant
    Veronica
    ok please provide all the details like instructor and admin credentials in order to replicate this
    ixiredu
    Participant
    Veronica
    ixiredu
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi please try to deactivate elementor pro plugin as elementor pro plugin removes all the files of elementor files and over-right it which makes the site messay that’s why i have recommend you to uninstall the pro version of the plugin
    ixiredu
    Participant
    Elementor Pro is passive and still problems persist. @veronica I request another tech support person. Is there anyone who can solve my problems?
    ixiredu
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have forcegully added this tag for css : in the member card api for this fix . We are checking this furhter why custom css of the post was not apeparing on the page in first place .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.