Page Fails to Load with "Fatal Error"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Page Fails to Load with "Fatal Error"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PrepAdmin
    Participant
    After switching to the "Header Style" to "App style", I am unable to load any pages if I am currently logged into the site. The error just says the following: FATAL ERROR: CALL TO UNDEFINED FUNCTION BP_GET_TOTAL_UNREAD_MESSAGES_COUNT() IN /HOME/(dbname)/PUBLIC_HTML/WP-CONTENT/THEMES/WPLMS/HEADER-APP.php ON LINE 98 Navigating to the file, I can pull the following from line 98: <li><a href="<?php echo bp_loggedin_user_domain().'messages'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-envelope-o"></i><?php $n=bp_get_total_unread_messages_count(); echo (($n)?'<span>'.$n.'</span>':''); ?></a></li> What is the best way to solve this issue? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The issue is coming because the message component of buddypress is disabled and the function is called to get total unread messages in the header. The fix for this is to add function_exists check here. We have fixed the issue on our end and the same will be available in the next update of wplms releasing by tomorrow.  
    PrepAdmin
    Participant
    Awesome. I shall apply the update and verify it works. Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, sure.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Fails to Load with "Fatal Error"’ is closed to new replies.