Page Load Time

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Page Load Time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    designjungle
    Spectator
    Hi, completed my site but it now loads extremely slowly in particular the home page.  I assume it may be because of large images but not too sure. Any suggestions, do you recommend any plugins that can help speed up the load time?  Or is there something else I can do? Thanks Damien www.midwifecafe.com
    abhyaast
    Spectator
    I am also facing the same issue. The website takes long time to load the page. Home page contents take long time to load the contents. Looking for any optimization techniques that would reduce the load time of wplms theme based websites.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-with-w3-total-cache/ Please also try using  CDN for your images,scripts etc . However in case of script minifications you might receive js errors based on third party plugin that you have installed .In that case you need to remove some files from minification in w3 total cache settings .
    Another thing is minificaton will not work in student/Instructor dashboard ,so you need to add the dashboard(dashbaord/)  in exclude setting of w3 total cache plugin .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Load Time’ is closed to new replies.