Page not found error

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Page not found error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mmutonyi
    Participant
    When I click on my username then settings, I get this error. What is wrong? How do I correct it?

This somaleague.com page can’t be found

No webpage was found for the web address: https://somaleague.com/members-directory/somaleague#component=settings

HTTP ERROR 404
    mmutonyi
    Participant
    I really need help with this.  The members-directory page cannot the found. The page does exist but on the front end it says page not found.
    Diana
    Participant
    @mmutonyi Go to wp-admin > Settings > Buddypress > Pages and check which page is connected in members directory The page which you will select here will actually work like members directory
    mmutonyi
    Participant
    This is the problem: If I go to Vibe BP - Settings - Buddypress then disable public profile and disable public member directory then no one can log in. If you uncheck those boxes then people can log in BUT their profiles are public (anyone on the internet can see their details). It should be possible to disable public profile and public member directory viewing and still let people log in.

Disable Public Member Directory
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Yes there is no need to to enable these switches now please allow access for everyone .

These are for old wplms .

Now this is handled automatically as when user is not logged his public profile displays which is coming from php .

As user is logged in his dashboard appears .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Page not found error’ is closed to new replies.