Page very Slow when loggedin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Page very Slow when loggedin

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vnava
    Spectator
    Hi I need help speeding the page up when being logged in. My page was very slow and I read all the suggestions in the forum such as deactivating plugins, optimizing the page, adding the right script to the ini.php for speed and memory etc. Now the page is fast when seen but once you logged in the page is still very very slow. At the moment I only have one course in and no  subscribers and it is very slow. Please advise and give me solutions on how to speed up the page when being logged in. let me know how to send you credentials so that you take a look. www.virginianava.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there are some server side techniques like memcached,opcache that can help boosting the speed .  Contact webhost to enable such caching techniques in server . Second is using php 7.0 . Contact webhost to upgrade php version (7.1 not recommended as it is unstable . ) third is using CDN and caching plguin: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/wplms-with-w3-total-cache/
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Page very Slow when loggedin’ is closed to new replies.