Paid access for instructors

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Paid access for instructors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi, I'm working on my platform and was wondering how to make payment required for instructor submission and access for students for free (unless instructor requires payement to access their course). Any idea how to do this?   Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not available in wplms, but we can accept this as a feature request for wplms woocommerce addon plugin. Let me know if you want us to add this as a feature in wplms woocommerce addon plugin which is a paid plugin.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi Latiyan,   I've just discovered the plugin. Yes, I woudl grandly appreciate if this feature could be added to it.   Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok we will be adding this feature in wplms woocommerce addon in the next update. You can track this link: https://trello.com/c/fQi3VJv3
    MissMad
    Participant
    Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok  
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! I was wondering if the feature had been added..? I have installed the plugin and set up my whole platform but still can't figure out how to create subscriptions for instructors so that they can use the platform accordingly to their subscription (either monthly or annually).
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this feature is not released yet, but the work on this is in progress and it will be released within the 2 weeks.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Ok. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I'll inform you here on this topic once its released.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! Me again... I just wanted to know if you had had the opportunity to add this feature..?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes, the development of this feature has been completed and added in the wplms woocommerce addon plugin. Today or by Monday we'll be releasing the wplms 2.7 update after that the wplms woocommerce plugin update will be released with this new feature.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Great! Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This feature was released in the yesterday's wplms woocommerce plugin update. Please check. Here is the tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/instructor-premium-courses-feature/ Also note that this feature is created for the front end course creation only so make sure you disable the wp admin access for the instructors.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid access for instructors’ is closed to new replies.