Paid Membership with WC Subscriptions issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Paid Membership with WC Subscriptions issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, I use PMPro for membership levels and the Woocommerce subscriptions plugin together with the PMPro Woocommerce plugin. So I have Subscriptions products, linked to PMPro levels. Since Woocommerce Subscriptions update 2.0+, PMPro doesn't "hook" anymore with the subscriptions status, therefore when a student purchases a subscription, he doesn't get the PMPro access so I have to manually activate it. And when a user subscription expires, I have to manually remove the access.. Me and others reported this on the PMPro Woocommerce plugin support (wp.org), plus on the plugin's github. But no news since December. I go crazy with this issue. Any chance you can have a look on this, or maybe send them a note that hopefully will have more impact? I'm part of your clients that really need the Woocommerce Membership plugin integration. Like I said on this forum, me and possibly others will be glad to pay for this integration as it is key to us. Can your team seriously consider this? Naming a price on a website like leechy or so, and put the link on the WC Membership integration posts here. Thank you in advance for your time, and happy new year to the team! Cheers!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes there are other users also who are demanding this integration .We will be working on woocommerce membership plugin integration  with wplms .  
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, Ok, please read carefully my entire message (you replied only on the WC Membership part above, and didn't say anything about contacting PMPro). After testing, I realize it is not only an incompatibility with WC Subscriptions, but an incompatibility with Woocommerce itself. Even with this tip https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/using-woocommerce-checkout-page-with-pmpro-membership/ doesn't do anything. (btw I never had to use this tip before and it was working fine. Is this tip still needed or up to date?). My entire website is based on PMPro with Woocommerce, and since almost 2 months, when a student buys a membership product through woocommerce he doesn't get access. I have to manually enable the memberships of my students everyday, and cancel their access every day. I go crazy with this, and my customers don't understand why they can't access the courses after payment. Your website is supposed to be compatible with PMPro, but PMPro has issues now that makes it unusable in some cases. I trusted your recommendation and went with that plugin which is a mess now for me and my clients. Can you please do something, maybe at least see by yourself, and contact the PMPro team?? Your help will be appreciated, Thank you!  
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in that tip we just provided the code to make the user redirect to Woocommerce checkout page . In your case the membership is not assigning to the user who purchases the course . The actual allocation of the membership should be done by the pmpro woocommerce addon plugin there . The issue seems to be related to that addon plugin . So please try make sure that the membership is connected in that woocommerce product and try contacting the pmpro addon plugin support on this .
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Ok, please close the topic. Cheers!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid Membership with WC Subscriptions issues’ is closed to new replies.