Paid Support for WPLMS v4 setup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Paid Support for WPLMS v4 setup

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ymasyebra
    Spectator
    Hello, I've been struggling now for several months on WPLMS v4. Although I love your LMS and the regular support is doing their best to help us out, I am spending way too much time browsing through your KB to try all the issues that are coming up. It is now time to buy some paid support to speed up our setup. I have searched your KB and some topics link to some freelancers, bot they are all too old topics to ensure that those people know their way through WPLMS v4. May I contract a live session directly with you or some certified freelance on WPLMS v4? Thanks in advance.
    ymasyebra
    Spectator
    By the way: we are now fully stopped on the implementation, so the custom help is really needed. Thanks for your help!
    Veronica
    hi we can't take paid support if you want freelancer then you can check https://www.upwork.com/hire/wplms-freelancers/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Message me at facebook.com/vibethemes for live session on anydesk remote desktop
    ymasyebra
    Spectator
    Sorry for answering so late: Christmas Holidays have kept me one week out of the office... Thanks @Veronica! That list works just fine. Thanks @Mr.Vibe!! As soon as I catch up, I will ping you on FB. Happy New Year!
    Veronica
    ok great! closing this one for now thanks
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid Support for WPLMS v4 setup’ is closed to new replies.