Parent Child Plugin Widgets Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Parent Child Plugin Widgets Not Working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Hi I am using the parent child plugin and the only widget that works is the quiz stats. I need the parent user to be able to see the child users course progress and i need them to be able to download the quiz answers and the child users certificate Please help me with this. It doesn't seem to work properly at all. I have changed the word parent to "administrator" and the word "child" to learner because I am trying to use this plug in so that my clients can see the progress of students from their organisation only. it seems this plugin is the way to do this but the plugin just isnt functioning properly. Also if i click on ont of the quizes for the child user it just opens up a random page and shows me my progress on the quiz rather than the child users progress. I need the parent user to be able to see thier students progress and to be able to download thier feedback (quiz) and certificates. I have been trying to get this sorted for 2 weeks now
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok can you please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply to check this ?
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Parent Child Plugin Widgets Not Working’ is closed to new replies.