Pass / fail quiz and final check

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Pass / fail quiz and final check

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hi guys, I want to finish with the message “pass" or "fail" the quizzes. I inserted the quiz passing mark/score in the quiz settings and entered the following code, but nothing happens: [pass_fail id=”3449” pass="1"] Congratulations! You have passed the quiz! [pass_fail id=”3449” fail="1"] Unfortunately, you have failed in the quiz. [/pass_fail] Another question: is it possible to give the possibility to show all the correct answers once the student passed the exam with the minimum score requested? Now the student can see all the answers given (right and wrong) without solutions. He can only choose to retake quiz. Thank you for your help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You have not entered the shortcode correctly, please refer this tutorial on how to enter the shortcode: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/quiz-passing-score/ ----------------- Yes, you can set the question explanation if you want, by default we always show the correct answers in the quiz result so please check if you have hidden the correct answers or not from the setting present in lms->settings->hide correct answers from quiz results.
    Hi, I followed the instruction you gave to me, but there is no message at the end of the quiz... I selected "hide correct answers" from quiz results because to pass the exam student has to give 70% of correct answers, in case of failing he has to come back and retake the exam. I want he can see solutions only after passing the exam.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I mentioned in my previous reply also that you have not entered the shortcode correctly, that's why I shared the tutorial again to check the shortcode example. Please check the shortcode again you have not closed the pass_fail shortcode. ------------- Sorry this is not how correct answers work in wplms, as of now the correct answers are hidden until the course is finished and after that only the correct answers are shown. Right now its not available to show the correct answers conditionally to the pass fail.
    Hi, I copied the complete shortcode, but there is no message again.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The issue with the shortcode is this: http://prntscr.com/gaer4u If its not working for you then please share the course url and the admin credentials with us to check this issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website and found out that you had copied the shortcode and added it in visual mode. This caused issues because some html content is also copied with it and hence the shortcode becomes wrong. You should always write the shortcode in the text mode, also the copied shortcode do not have the correct inverted commas which I corrected in your website, refer: http://prntscr.com/gb6y4p Now it works fine on your website please check.
    Great! Now works! Thank you!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Pass / fail quiz and final check’ is closed to new replies.