Password recovery link did not appear in emails

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Password recovery link did not appear in emails

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    marielcerra
    Participant

Hi Vibe team,

I'm facing the next trouble and I hope you can help me. The email sent by my site from login page when users lost their password does not has the link to redirect them to the page to set a new one. What could  I do to solve this problem??

The site is in spanish.

Thanks

marielcerra
    Participant
    Hi Vibe team,I'm facing the next trouble and I hope you can help me. The email sent by my site from login page when users lost their password does not has the link to redirect them to the page to set a new one. What could I do to solve this problem?? The site is in spanish. Thanks
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hello, I did not have answer for this and it is urgent. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your site url and admin credentials to debug this issue at your end ? PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    marielcerra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked your site and found that your plugins and wplms theme to be outdated .Please update your all the plugins and then wplms theme to latest version 2.5.2 and again check this issue . to fix the password reset link issue please try following this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/reset-password-link-missing-2/
    marielcerra
    Participant
    <span style="color: #222222; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8px;">Hello, I did not update because I do not want to the translation dissapear because I have to translate a lot of the thema manually, because It not was totally translated.</span> Does in the new version has the complete spanish translation? Thanks!
    Steps to backup and make sure your translation is retained after any update : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/retain-translation-after-update-and-fix-translation-issues-after-update/
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hello, I update the themes and the plugins but now I can not enter to manage students and I dont see the members. Could you fix it? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    After updating its recommended to re-save the permalinks from settings->permalinks.
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hi, yes I did but it still not working. Can you fix it? Please. Because I can not see the students and give the certificates.
    When opening the permalinks tab on your backend, the site shows 500 error. Please try contacting your webhost regarding the memory. After your host fixes the 500 error issue, resave your permalinks, it will fix your issue.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Password recovery link did not appear in emails’ is closed to new replies.