Password Reset Email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Password Reset Email

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Hello. When I set up a new user via the backend there is a checkbox saying "send user an email about their account. When I check this an email gets sent to the new user with a link to set a password, this works great. However the email is coming from "WordPress@ rather than my business email / domain. All other site emails are correctly displaying my own domain email addresses as the sender. It is just this one that is still WordPress@. Also whenever I add a new user it automatically assigns the profile type but NOT the profile layout. I'm having to manually go into the back end and assign the profile layout type which is very time consuming when i have a large amount of students to create accounts for. if i dont do this manually thier dashboard remains empty. Let me know if you need my site credentials to assist. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Check this: https://docs.wplms.io/admin-guide-faqs#buddypress-activation-email-not-working And correct the email id there(LMS - Settings )
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Password Reset Email’ is closed to new replies.