Password Reset Is Not Working for all Students…

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Password Reset Is Not Working for all Students…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HogTechUniversity
    Participant
    Hello, I have a bunch of students who cannot access my site. The password reset link does not appear to be working for some of them. Others can successfully reset their passwords, but cannot log in after they reset. Still others have no issues with the password reset. Please help. Thanks, Tim
    Veronica
    hi, this is really strange!!! we have just write the code for sending the email. if it is sending for one means it is working fine. can you please confirm are the reset email is not sending or the link is not working?
    HogTechUniversity
    Participant
    When I test it, the email sends and the link also works. But when my users reset their password, sometimes the get the email and sometimes they don't. Then, some of the ones that get the email and link reset their password, but cannot log in with the new password!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Wll it might be possible that email is going to spam.for this please try renaming the from name and email using this code :

Please try adding the given code in your wp-admin > plugins > editor >  wplms-customizer.php file at the end before "?>" in wplms customizer plugin :

add_filter('wp_mail_from', 'new_mail_fromqw');

add_filter('wp_mail_from_name', 'new_mail_from_nameqw');

function new_mail_fromqw($old) {

return '[email protected]';

}

function new_mail_from_nameqw($old) {

return 'site name';

}

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Password Reset Is Not Working for all Students…’ is closed to new replies.