Password reset link invalid

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Password reset link invalid

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Hi. If i access my site via the back end and try to reset a password it works fine. The link comes through to my inbox, works fine etc. However when a user tries to do it via the front end it doesn't work. If they click on forgot password they get the reset link but when you click on that it says "Your password reset link appears to be invalid. Please request a new link below." What do you think may be the issue here? It started happening after the last WPMLS / VibeBP update, it may have even stemmed from the update before that.
    Diana
    Participant
    There could be two issues: You are using third-party plugins for password reset which is modifying the wordpress URL (forgot password) Or the server caching is enabled. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to turn off the server caching and then check again
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Ok the only third party plugin interfering with WP login is VibeBP which i cant disable. I will contact my hosting provider, thanks for the suggestion / info.
    Diana
    Participant
    Vibebp is not a third-party plugin. Any plugin which is not a part of wplms is considered as third-party plugin
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    I have no other plugins that interfere with this (that i know of). Here is a list of all the active plugins i am currently using: Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Free Akismet Anti-Spam bbPress BuddyPress Elementor Members Post Duplicator TablePress UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore Vibe Earnings Vibe HelpDesk VibeBP WooCommerce WPLMS WPLMS PDF Certificates Yoast SEO
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Please share your admin credentials with site URL here in a private reply to check
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Password reset link invalid’ is closed to new replies.