Password reset page goes to wp-login.php page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Password reset page goes to wp-login.php page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi, When password reset it shows below screen shot page and After clicking login link again goes to default wp-login.php page. Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/108f32z I don't want to show login form of wp-login.php page to users when click forgot password. I want to show web site login popup for users when password reset and clicking login link. Thanks, Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    You can check this and try adding it in wplms customizer plugin

add_action(  'login_init', 'user_registration_login_init'  );
    function user_registration_login_init () {
         if( ! is_user_logged_in() ) {
            wp_redirect( '/my-account' );
            exit;
          }
    }

instead of /my-account in above code, add the page link
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thanks for you coding. I followed below steps. But not showing password reset form. It shows login form again. 1) Added above code to WPLM customizer page 2) Click on forgot password link on web site login form 3) Open "send password recovery email box" 4) I entered email to get recover password 5) I checked email and clicked reset password link 6) It goes to again login form (In this step I want to show user to fill new password to reset his password) Can I know what is the page name for add new password to reset password Thanks, Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Password reset page goes to wp-login.php page’ is closed to new replies.