Pay per final quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Pay per final quiz

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    bonobo
    Spectator
    Hi, 1- I have courses that have some units and some quizes but dont want this quizes be valid to evaluate the course, want only a final quiz that it will be valid to evaluate the entire course at the end and give a certificate only based on this quiz aproved. 2- Want to charge the students only for the Final Quiz of  the course. Is it possible? Tkx in advance  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Yes its possible ,Enable " Exclude quizzes not connected to course from evaluation" . Simply do not connect the quizzes in their settings which you dont want to be included in evaluation of course. and connect the quiz to the course in quiz settings which you want to be included in evaluation . refer : http://prntscr.com/gimk4d 2. That is possible with the help of this plguin : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/sell-quiz-as-productpmpro-membership-and-using-mycred-points/
    bonobo
    Spectator
    Hi,   I have implemented the SELL  QUIZ  plugin solution and it works. Just a problem: the client want to charge for the quiz every time each user wants to re-take the exam. How can I configure the plugin or woocommerce to do that? Tkx in advace Renan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok that can be done .But this will be done under paid customization . please let me know if you are interested .
    bonobo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bonobo
    Spectator
    Hi, Please take into account for the budget of paid customization of quiz payment the following: - Payment every time each user wants to re-take a paid exam. - Skip cart and go to checkout page (or indicate how to configure). - Once the payment is successful return to the exam page (or indicate how to configure woocommerce) Tkx in advance Renan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bonobo
    Spectator
    bonobo
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bonobo
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Done. I have send you a paypal link at your mail id used in the forums: [email protected]
    bonobo
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it will be a custom plugin which I'll start developing by tommorrow .
    bonobo
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Pay per final quiz’ is closed to new replies.