payment, woocommerce

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting payment, woocommerce

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lpds
    Participant
    On my checkout page https://lespiliersdusucces.com/commander/ the area to choose payment method and click process is greyed out. Visitors can not enter payment details or make any purchases. Please help me!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website the issue is that there are lots of js errors on your website which is causing this issue. Please share the admin credentials also to check the issue in a private reply.
    lpds
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lpds
    Participant
    No, it's still there. If you are logged: everything works correctly but if you are not logged, you will see the error. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked this for the non logged in users and replicated the issue. The issue here is that woocommerce makes an ajax call when the checkout page is loaded and when the return from that ajax call comes the woocommerce removes the overlay from the payment method and the payment method works fine then. But in your website the return from the ajax call is not coming and hence the payment method freezes. I am not sure why its working fine for logged in users and not for non logged in users. Can you please try deactivating your third party plugins and then check.
    lpds
    Participant
    I deactivate the third party plugins and it is the same. The plugins remaining are those coming with the theme Thanks for your help
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Today I again checked your website but unfortunately after half an hour also I am not able to find any solution to this issue. Also I am unable to replicate this same issue on my test setup. We'll need more time to debug this issue.
    lpds
    Participant
    I will rebuild the site from scratch to see if it will be resolved and keep you inform,
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, thanks for the update.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘payment, woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.