Payout does not reflect on instructors dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Payout does not reflect on instructors dashboard

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    George Steve
    Participant
    After I have marked instructors commissions for month of May as paid. I found out that payout does not reflect on their dashboard. This is the first time I tried to payout. What is the cause of this? See images below. payout_1 dashboard
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please re-calculate the commissions in your dashboard by clicking on the reload icon in instructor commission widget . refer : http://prntscr.com/ff38ev
    George Steve
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    George Steve
    Participant
    Hello Alex, I am still waiting for this issue to be tested because I have tested it severally and there is still not update on the payout on instructors dashboard.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    George Steve
    Participant
    Dear Alex, Please I am interested on the payout for month of May which still records zero. This tells the instructor that no payout has been made. I have marked May commission as paid but on instructors dashboard, it is zero payout. Instructors earnings works fine but payout balance does not See image below. Payout May
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    George Steve
    Participant
    Please look at these images below for two instructor payout. I do not know what is wrong. I have been doing these all day and the graph is still showing zero. Is there anything I did not do well? Payout_1 Payout_2 Payout_3
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Please check if the instructor was added in the course when the order was made. Now if the instructors are added in the course, try making a new order and then check.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Payout does not reflect on instructors dashboard’ is closed to new replies.