paypal express

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues paypal express

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chinolz
    Spectator
    i tested PayPal Express for woocommerce purchased a course, entered email, password, username did a checkout using paypal express wplms did not create an account for this user.IPN sucesfull and order marked as completed (guest checkout enabled in woocomerce). Now my assumption is paypal express ommits all checkout forms and send user to paypal. My question: Is there a way to force account creation for course purchases using paypal express (without disabling guess checkout in woocommerce)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in wplms 2.6 we have already forced account creation if your order has a product which is connected to course . It might be that user does not gets logged in but her account created .In that case her account details are mailed to her . SO please check if there is an account created or not for that user .
    chinolz
    Spectator
    i checked account not created. You forced account creation for paypal standard but paypal express seems to bypass that
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have not tested that with other payment gateways except with the one that comes with woocommerce by default . I will check this but please confirm if you are using a third party plugin for express ? Please share its links and proper steps to replicate this .
    chinolz
    Spectator
    im testing with PayPal for WooCommerce but im assuming all will work the same way for express checkout https://wordpress.org/plugins/paypal-for-woocommerce/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I looked into this . this plugin adds extra buttons below proceed to checkout field . The issue is related to that plugin solely . You have to contact plugin author and ask him to find a way to force create account on site in all cases . We only handles guest checkout at woocommerce checkout page with default user flow of purchasing products . But it modified default behaviour which we do not handle .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘paypal express’ is closed to new replies.