PayPal Integration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues PayPal Integration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    netimage
    Spectator
    Hi there, few questions regarding the PayPal. 1) When I activate "Enable PayPal Express Checkout" I got this styling Paypal error. Even if I turn off "Enable PayPal standard" and keep only the Express Checkout. Can I fix it or have both options? 2) When I hit the <span style="line-height: 1.5;">"</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">Proceed to checkout" people need to fill "Billing Details" is there any way how I can get the data from Paypal or after they hit "Procceed to checkout" they will be redirected on Paypal immediatly so they can pay. 3) Its possible to hide domain.com/shop/ with all products for sale? </span>Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Please share the page url to check this styling and provide you solution for this. 2) This is not controlled by the theme, so try contacting woocommerce and paypal for this purpose. 3) Shop page is connected in the woocommerce->settings->products->display->my shop page, refer: http://prntscr.com/bubx62, so try removing the shop page if you do not wish to show it.
    traptiagrawal2015
    Participant
    I am using Woo commerce+ WPLMS theme default purchased. I hav setup the course as subscription and products etc. The course are available for the purchase as well. I can click on the "take this course" button, and select the Pay Pal as the payment method. fill the required information and when I click on the check out, I get the below error: I have tried all the combination. I have also generated the API key (user name and password twice and checked, change mode as well. but nothing is helping. could you please help solve this.   PayPal error (10002): An error (10002) occurred while processing your PayPal payment. Please contact the store owner for assistance.   Thanks. Trapti Agrawal  
    Mk
    Hey, traptiagrawal2015, Will you please create your own topic so that we can communicate with you and solve your issue as fast as possible.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘PayPal Integration’ is closed to new replies.