paypal + woocomerce problem, no correct redirect

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce paypal + woocomerce problem, no correct redirect

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Good day, I am using woocomerce 2.6.14 and am having problems with students not being able to take the course they paid for via paypal. Once they pay they are directed back to my website where they land on the all courses page. The cost of the course is still shown and if they click the course title and then the "take this course button" they are directed back to the products page instead of being able to take the course. It seems the problem is that they are not being changed roles from customer to student. Paypal API credentials are all correct and the correct paypal email address is configured inside woocomerce. I tried the "woocomerce autocomplete orders plugin" with no luck. Turned on "auto return" and payment "data transfer" inside my paypal account and provided the "identity token" and this did not work either. I then bought the WPLMS woocomerce addon. Provided the license key and this also did not work. All I need is for students to be able to pay and then take the 1 and only course I am offering through the website. I am using WPLMS 3.01 and cannot upgrade because I had to add custom code to provide functions that WPLMS "does not currently provide" and although they are on the list for feature requests. They have not been implemented yet. Please help. I have been working on this website for almost 1 year and now it is all useless because students cannot take the course they have paid for. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @mrloopz26, Already answered here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/woocomerce-issue/
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Yes. I am sorry for double posting. My original post for some reason gave an error that said that my post was considered spam. Then it did not appear under "topics started" inside my user profile. So I created this one. The following day the post appeared again. Kindly close this topic if you wish.
    Diana
    Participant
    @mrloopz26, It's okay. So, I am closing this topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘paypal + woocomerce problem, no correct redirect’ is closed to new replies.