PDF Certificate Centering of Text

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting PDF Certificate Centering of Text

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello, Please see the following video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox58xqq99bs92uv/wplms-cert.mp4?dl=0 I have been trying to center text now for quite a while and have decided that it is likely something simple and much quicker to ask you rather than waste any more hours. Would you be so kind as to have a look and let me know what the issue is? The issues outline in the video are:
    • Centering of text in the HTML and PDF versions
    • Having the PDF from a student download match the one I am looking at in design view
    • The download button doesn;t seem to do anything.
    All of which are shown in the video. Will send log in info as and when this can be made private. Many thanks for your time. Andy
    bang
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    bang
    Blocked
    Thanks Logan ... so it seems that it was a problem with not centering the text in the box it was sat in? It was behaving strangely as I did try that. I am glad it is working though. Looking at the PDF Editor now ... the text is way off but it seems to generate fine. Is this something to worry about or all good?
    logan
    when you set an element as center-aligned does not matter where was it before. it will automatically be aligned in the center of the width available. :)
    bang
    Blocked
    Yep understood. Nevermind ... sorted now. Thank you.
    logan
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘PDF Certificate Centering of Text’ is closed to new replies.