"Pending Course" Landing Page Redirect Issue

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] "Pending Course" Landing Page Redirect Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Hello: Here is the scenario: An instructor creates a new course and then sends it for approval. The course is in pending state. The instructor goes to the landing page of the pending course and edits using front end editor and then uses either the "Save" or the "Publish" buttons (on the top of front end editor) to save the edits. Upon doing this, the page refreshes & redirects the instructor to "All Courses" page. I think this is not ideal. I want it to Refresh to the same page. How do I fix this issue? Thanks a lot!      
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YEs this is an issue please use the edit course page for the courses and disable the front end edit from wplms -> course manager -> disable Fee . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-front-end-update/
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    But I like the old interface better ? (I have made some custom additions to the old interface) and do not want the new HTML editor. The new interface is not clean...too clunky (atleast in my opinion). Is there any code that I can use to fix the redirect issue (for the old editor)? Thanks a lot. I really think you guys should rethink the new interface - again that is just my opinion not sure if you have received additional feedback from others in this regards.    
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    I should also mention, this issue exists for Instructor accounts. The page reloads to the same page for Administrators. 
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    I am looking forward to a response to this. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is na issue in wplms as of now and we are trying to fix this issue and fix will be reflected in the upcoming update of wplms front end plugin. Moving to issue log .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pending Course" Landing Page Redirect Issue’ is closed to new replies.