Permalinks error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Permalinks error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    buzkall
    Participant
    I'm having this error all the time I get to a 404 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/permalinks.php on line 458 I've done a clean install and installed the theme using your installer, but seems to be imposible to use it. I have set wp_debug to true And If I copy one of your child themes and try to activate it I get: Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in xxxx/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 728 If I use the wordpress default theme, none of this errors happen
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.... These are the php notices and it can be ignored, to remove these notices please turn off your debug mode. For this please edit your wp-confiq.php file in your root folder (you can access it via ftp or cpanel). There you can find the debug mode set to true, please set it to false, refer: http://prntscr.com/fkgroy
    buzkall
    Participant
    but the 404 page is not working either with the noticies or not... I can see a wordpress 404 page if a go to an unexisting page using the default theme... but not using yours  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try resaving permalinks and also check if you have set any 404 page in your wp-admin -> wplms-> miscellaneous -> select 404 page  . Also try deactivating third party plugins in your site . IF above does not resolves your issue then please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply .
    Hi, im having the same issue, and the permalink adjust doesnt solve it, could i give you my credentials on private message, for you check this out?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI  @ [email protected], Please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version 3.4.1 . Also check if your server php configuration is atleast : WP Memory Limit:    128 Mb WP Max Upload Size:    32 MB PHP Post Max Size:    32 MB PHP Time Limit:    240 PHP Max Input Vars:    1000   Contact webhost and ask if mod_rewrite is enabled on server. If above does not solves your issue then please create your own topic and share your site url and admin credentials there in a private reply .  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Permalinks error’ is closed to new replies.