permission problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues permission problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mako
    Spectator
    Hello there , I am having permissions problems. i created a new user to try the page without the admin user,  when the user is register the rol is participant, i suscribe to a course and try if the role change to student but remains participant. i checked the site default role ( i have a multisite and your theme is install in the main site) the default role is student but is not behaving like that. Also i am using the plugin dwqa not with your extension for courses but as normal plugin and i a participant logged does not have access to the question list or to ask a question, if i am logged out it does, so there is a permission problem and i cannot get to solve it. if you have any idea what i can do i would appreatiate it
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well wplms do not depends on any user role . wplms architecture is built flexible for many user roles . We do not check user roles for providing or restricting access . We just check the capabilities of the user . this is simple logic : each user who does not have capability "edit_posts" is students for wplms and user who have "edit_posts" capability is Instructor in wplms . So i guess this may be issue with the Dwqa plugin itself as you are not using our wplms Dwqa addon plugin ,Then there is nothing interfered in its functionality from wplms theme or any of its plugin . I think you might need to  check the permissions settings in the Dwqa plugin from questions -> settings -> permissions .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘permission problem’ is closed to new replies.