Phone auth addon create bugs in theme malfunction ..please update it

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Phone Auth Phone auth addon create bugs in theme malfunction ..please update it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sachin_wp
    Participant
    After installing and activating the Phone auth addon, the user dashboard not loading correctly, missing courses sub-menu from the dashboard and BBB Start meeting not working please see the below screenshot, i share this on live wplms support but they unable to resolve it. not loading dashboard courses.. see the url in pic BBB Start meeting not work blank student dashboard empty instructor dashboard see all above screenshot And update your Phone Auth Addon add feature to auto detect the country code and improve some firebase issue Please reply soon .. i bought this theme 30 days ago but still not integrate properly due to lots of bugs in your addon and theme.. hope you understand
    Scott Lang
    Hi, When you add new menu you have to click this button to refresh the menus https://prnt.sc/w3qbmg Check this video BBB,course working now:: http://somup.com/cYlDiK2BmX Currently, we are using our custom no. the field so country code should be added from users.
    sachin_wp
    Participant
    I have not added any menu that menu is already added, I know that need to refresh the bp nav menu when you add any plugin and I refreshed that but after some time the same issue appears again. you should check it again... regarding OTP related please watch this Gravity Forms - Free SMS OTP Verification By Firebase
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Yes we know firebase has its own widget for authentication but Currently, we are using a custom widget for phone-auth. I'll discuss Mr.Vibe with this if this is feasible we will update the plugin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Phone auth addon create bugs in theme malfunction ..please update it’ is closed to new replies.