Phone Auth showing some error on activation

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Phone Auth Phone Auth showing some error on activation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, I installed and activated the WPLMS Phone Auth plugin. On activation, it is showing the following error both in Dashboard and also in site.
    Mohamed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i have just tested this and its working fine as it should . There were no errors found . Please share your valid ftp credentials , site url and admin credentials in private reply to check and fix it .
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we have fixed it .Please check now .
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the reply. But the Phone OTP verification is not working in the site. I have already added the BuddyPress mobile phone field also. Checked all the settings. I am only get this screen when I click "Login using OTP": https://prnt.sc/mitsmu The black screen shows "Verify Phone number" and "Loading" at the top right of the screen. But nothing happens after that. Am I missing out any settings? Kindly help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes there seems to be an issue with the phone auth with push notifications . There code is conflicting somewhere . We are working on to fix it .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the reply. Right now I need Phone authentication very much than the Push Notifications. So, I deactivated the Push Notification and activated the Phone Authentication plugin only. With that, I am able to do the Phone Verification successfully. But I am having the following issues with that.
    1. The default Country Code is of US. My users are mainly from India. Is there a possibility to set the default country code to India on display itself (+91)?
    Refer: http://prntscr.com/mkcizk
    1. After successful verification, it is showing the following
    "We are sorry Login failed. Could not find any account with that Phone number provided". It is correct that, no account is associated with that phone number. But how to associate previous accounts with the phone number? I already have nearly 37000+ students. Is there a way to associate old students with their phone number? Refer: http://prntscr.com/mkcjhp
    1. I enabled the Phone Verification in custom registration form in LMS Settings. On creating a new account, the mobile verification field is shown. I filled the username, password, mail id and mobile number for verification. The verification was done successfully but the user is not registered. After successful verification, the page does not reloads and the user is not registered.
    Pls kindly suggest ways to rectify the above issues. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Mohamed
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Phone Auth showing some error on activation’ is closed to new replies.