PHP Errors and Warnings

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues PHP Errors and Warnings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chala88
    Spectator
    WPLMS V4. My error_log are generating a lot of PHP error and warnings. [25-Jan-2021 12:24:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'templates/course/single/news.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear') in /home/planetac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-actions.php on line 963 [25-Jan-2021 12:24:24 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(templates/course/single/news.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/planetac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-actions.php on line 963 [25-Jan-2021 10:58:49 UTC] PHP Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/planetac/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/content-blog1.php on line 21 [25-Jan-2021 00:16:43 UTC] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/planetac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-actions.php on line 1238
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to a support holiday may I know which version of the theme you are using Notices /warnings are nothing to worry about. it has nothing to do with the actual functionality. but if you find any fatal error only then you have to worry about it. What are PHP Notices? PHP notices are the least important. As stated on the official PHP website, you will see PHP notices when: the script encountered something that could indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script. Refer https://www.ostraining.com/blog/wordpress/warnings/. as there is a fatal error so we need to check that
    Chala88
    Spectator
    HI, I'm using WPLMS Versión 1.5.1 VibeBP Versión 1.5.0.3 WPLMS Theme Versión: 4.097 I don't know if it is related but I'm getting a lot of 500 errors when I open 3-4 windows or updating a plugin or test pagespeed...
    Veronica
    hi I have checked out your site and didn't found 500 errors may I know if you found this on a specific page?
    Chala88
    Spectator
    Hi, the conflict was with WP Rocket. When i desactivated it it works fine again.
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay Great..!! Closing this topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Errors and Warnings’ is closed to new replies.