picture problem

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations picture problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MLP LMS
    Participant

when i upload images containing text from ms word file this gives error shows camera icon as shown on right side.

please tell some solution, some image supporting text, icon, svg or etc. because i just want to upload this way... not by uploading the picture 1st to / via upload then selecting n embedng it in. as i have too much questions to upload for quizes 

waiting

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Well since the image is present in the document is not actually the image you have on site.you have to upload that image from word document to your website only then you can use it ,its not just our editor or wplms , if you paste it anywhere the image will not show unless you have provided absolute url to the image from a site .

MLP LMS
    Participant

you are right i understand this fact, but in LMS case this becomes to be like an integral part / extra facility to cater mcsq or such modules. 

meanwhile i searched and found " The Paste " plugin what does this is, you can copy image from any local folder and past it where-ever you want to place in the text. 

you can use such functionality as an embeded functionality. rather improving it from word file to direct in text editor if possibly 

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Im sorry that functiaonlity is not available in wplms as of now

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.