Plans for VDO CIPHER shortcode Support?

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Plans for VDO CIPHER shortcode Support?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thilima
    Spectator
    Hello, I´m using WPLMS for a while and also use VdoCipher Plugin to secure my videos with dynamic watermark. But in WPLMS 4.0 it stopped to work. I already read all the posts related to this subject and you suggest the https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-vdocipher but it only works with IFRAME, but VDOCIPHER Iframe doesn´t have dynamic watermark, this way I cannot use it because I already have +1000 videos configured with VDOCipher shortcodes and also I´m a constant target of hackers who tries to download/resell my courses, this way the Iframe is not an option for me. Can you please tell me if you have plans to make WPLMS 4.0 compatible with VDOCIPHER Shortcodes too? - If not, I will probably have to move to another theme. - If yes, please tell me more/less when, because this is the most important thing for me in my website.
    Scott Lang
    Currently, we are supporting Iframe only for vdoCipher. You can contact vdoCipher support to add the dynamic watermark in the Iframe part for this.
    thilima
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Currently, we have not planned for this to add. We are only supporting embedding Iframe for this.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Plans for VDO CIPHER shortcode Support?’ is closed to new replies.