Please i do not have the edit course page on my front end

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Please i do not have the edit course page on my front end

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hello, could you take the private off my course pages please, i have tried everything you sais and i cant seem to do it. could you also let me know how to stop people getting into the course unless they pay...Thanks
    VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    For private courses, please check if the course is connected to the product in course settings(while creating a course). Let us know if this helps, else please share your site url with admin credentials to check the issue. Make sure to set your reply as private so that the credentials can only be seen by support team. Thanks  
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hello,   Please help me change the private setting   My credentials http://www.mumtrepreneurclub.co.uk/wp-admin Login: [email protected] Password: firattenis2
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We fixed this by just connecting the edit course page from wplms ->course manager .
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hello,   The private is still on my courses. Pleas help me take it off all my courses....Please. Thanks
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hello, How do i get the Modern theme. How do i update my theme to get that new feature
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site .The issue was that you vibe course module was not updated . We updated the plugin .Also you have installed a cache plugin in your site . Please note that wplms is a buddypress based theme and buddypress itself does not recommends any kind caching plugin . So,please deactivate the caching plugin and remove the private label by just set a price to the course (connect a product to the course )or if you wan to make it free just make it free then .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Please i do not have the edit course page on my front end’ is closed to new replies.