Plugin Page loading very slow – Woocommerce and WPLMS Batches plugin conflict

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Plugin Page loading very slow – Woocommerce and WPLMS Batches plugin conflict

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Hi Whenever I am opening the plugin page in dashboard, there is an error and the page is opening only after refreshing. It takes quite some time say 1 to 2 mins to even give the error message. I am giving the error log which I got from the hosting team. Could you pls let me know if there is anything you could help me with. I have contacted WooCommerce as well.
    29-Apr-2020 15:48:00 UTC] user_id was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action('wp_ajax_woocommerce_mark_order_status'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::mark_order_status, WC_Order->update_status, WC_Order->save, WC_Order->status_transition, do_action('woocommerce_order_status_completed'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Wplms_Buy_Batch_Actions->create_batch_on_order_completion, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.
    [29-Apr-2020 15:51:25 UTC] user_id was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action('wp_ajax_woocommerce_mark_order_status'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::mark_order_status, WC_Order->update_status, WC_Order->save, WC_Order->status_transition, do_action('woocommerce_order_status_completed'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Wplms_Buy_Batch_Actions->create_batch_on_order_completion, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is woocommerce notice . This is not the reason behind it . Try this code : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/plugins-and-updates-page-not-loading-504-error-fix/
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Hi Ok. Will give some time to it. However the original issue of the error is still coming. It has come once when trying to open the Appearance>menu  and then also for Pages. Both times I had to refresh and then the page loaded.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I have modified the code to fix this at your end ,same fix included in next update of wplms batches
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we are checking this on your another topic . Most probably its the memberpress plugin which is causing issues with everything .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Page loading very slow – Woocommerce and WPLMS Batches plugin conflict’ is closed to new replies.