Plugin Updates and EventON

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Plugin Updates and EventON

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lstorms
    Spectator
    Hi There, I cannot update two plugins using your methods: LayerSlider & Visual Composer using the three methods you've outlined here: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/. I am running the latest version of WPLMS. What I'm trying to do is replicate the Events Page on Demo 7 with the EventOn calendar on top on my site. It keeps asking for a licence. The forums say I need to update Visual Composer, which is also asking for a license. I'm stuck here and could use some help. Thanks, Luke    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay Please note here that this tip only works when you have the theme updated to latest version  . We include latest version of Visual composer,eventon and revolution slider plugins with each theme update and following that tip download the latest version of those plugins which we include from theme and install it . It also means that those plugins have the version that are available at the time we are releasing our update .  So there might be some of these plugin which might not get any update . so make sure that you have the latest version of wplms theme . Please share the url of the page where you are facing this issue and also your wp-admin credentials in private reply . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    lstorms
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I updated your plugins ,please check and confirm .
    lstorms
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Updates and EventON’ is closed to new replies.