Plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    carrie
    Spectator
    Is it possible to still use LearnDash and have WPLMS serve as the styling and not functionality? I know it was possible previously, wanted to make sure with the latest update that if I choose to activate my current LearnDash on the site transfer I have WPLMS that it will still function. Thank you :-)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry, now its not possible to use learndash with wplms.
    carrie
    Spectator
    That is very disappointing. Since the last update there has been many bugs with layout and certificates, and many other things. I choose WPLMS with the hope that if the LMS didn't work as simply that I could revert to using Learndash and rely on the theme for styling. I choose WPLMS with the hope that if the LMS didn't work as simply that I could revert to using Learndash and rely on the theme for styling. Will you be making any updates that allow others to use WPLMS as a theme if they choose to, like it was in the last version?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The current version is the most stable version, if you see our Trello issue log all the major bugs are resolved. Please share what bugs are you facing because all the major bugs are resolved and we would be really happy to fix them for you.    
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin’ is closed to new replies.